(T&C) General Terms and Conditions of Contracting
1.General Terms and Conditions
The general contracting conditions (hereinafter “T&C”) are valid for all types of contracts that are celebrated through the website www.phytodoxia.com, between Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. and the customers, who are the consumers.
The consumer is that natural person who concludes a contract for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out.
2. T&C Approval
The customer accepts these terms and conditions and agrees to approve them as soon as they place an order.
3. Defense clause
The inclusion of general contracting conditions or client conditions that deviate from these terms will be rejected, unless they are explicitly recognized by Phytodoxia Lab, S.L.
4. Contract conclusion
- 1. Internet presence of Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. on the website.
The presentation of the products on the site does not constitute an offer in the legal sense, but an invitation to the customer to make an offer. The offer in the legal sense is valid when the customer places the order. The order confirmation occurs together with the acceptance of the order immediately after the automatic sending of an email. Through this confirmation email the purchase contract is concluded.
- 2. Order process
In the product overview of the online store www.phytodoxia.com, the customer can select the products by clicking the “Add to cart” button. The products selected when visiting the online store will be temporarily saved. By clicking the “Checkout” button next to the list of selected products, the ordering process will continue. On the next page, the customer will be asked to register in the online store with their login details if they have already placed an order in the past or by creating a new account.
After registering, the customer can choose the place of delivery, the method of payment and provide the payment details. If the customer chooses external payment services, for example PayPal, he is redirected to the website of the corresponding payment service provider. The order data is summarized in an “order summary” before the order is released. The customer is free to consult the data in the order summary and correct them if necessary, before finalizing the order by clicking on “Send and Pay”, thus sending the data to Phytodoxia Lab, SL. By clicking the “Send and Pay” button. The customer makes a binding offer for the products selected by him.
- 3. Order confirmation
After receiving the order, Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. will send an email notification to the email address provided by the customer, confirming receipt of the order and summarizing its content (hereinafter called “order confirmation”). Order confirmation does not constitute approval by the customer of the purchase offer through Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. In the event that Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. refuse the conclusion of the contract, this is immediately notified to the customer by email.
5. Contract File
The contract and the customer’s order data are archived by Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. and can be seen by the customer under the link “My account” and / or “My orders”. Regardless of the data storage, Phytodoxia Lab S.L. send the order confirmation and the conditions described in section IV.3. to the email address provided by the customer.
6. Right of withdrawal
You can return the merchandise within 14 days without indicating the reasons by returning the merchandise in perfect condition.
The following conditions apply to contracts for goods, which can be shipped as a package by mail.
Right of withdrawal for products that can be sent as parcel post
The consumer has the right to terminate the contract within fourteen days without stating the reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer, other than the carrier, has come into possession of the product. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary:
E-Mail: [email protected]
through an unequivocal and unique statement (for example, by means of a letter sent by email) to inform us of your decision to revoke the contract.
You can use our return form, but it is not required. To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the cancellation message within the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
If the customer withdraws from this contract, we are obliged to reimburse all payments that we have received from the customer (except for additional costs resulting from the type of delivery chosen by the customer) within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of the contract. For this refund, the same payment method used in the original transaction is used, unless explicitly agreed otherwise; Under no circumstances will fees be charged for this refund. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned merchandise, or until we have received proof of return of the merchandise from the customer. The customer has time to return the goods to us no later than 14 days from the day the contract was terminated. The deadline is met if you send the goods within the period of fourteen days. The shipping costs of the withdrawal are borne by the customer. Contracts for goods that are not prefabricated and for which the consumer can choose in the manufacture or the goods have been adapted to the personal needs of the users, cannot be revoked.
You can find detailed information about returns on our website, click here.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and whose production requires an individual choice or decision of the consumer or that have been clearly adapted to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can deteriorate rapidly or whose expiration date has passed.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed merchandise that cannot be returned after delivery due to the opening of the seal for health or hygiene reasons.
- Contracts for the supply of goods, which after delivery have been mixed with other products by their nature and which are inseparable after mixing.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, whose price has been agreed in the contract and whose delivery cannot be made before 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and whose current value depends on market fluctuations and is not under the control of the entrepreneur.
- Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Click here to download a sample withdrawal form
End of return policy.
- All prices are total; include the cost of packaging and value added tax (VAT).
- Reservation about pricing errors. If the correct price is higher, the customer will be contacted; The contract only comes into force if the customer wants to buy at the actual price. In case the correct price is lower, it will be recalculated.
8. Shipping costs
- In addition to the prices of the products, the shipping costs are added. Additional information on shipping costs can be found online on our website. The applicable sales tax is included in the shipping costs.
- In the case of cash on delivery, additional costs that are not shown on the invoice apply. These additional costs will be borne by the customer directly to the dealer.
9. Delivery conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made at the address indicated by the customer. We also offer shipments to packing stations.
- The estimated delivery time is specified directly in the cart. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins one day after receipt of the amount in the bank account of Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. In the case of cash on delivery or invoice, the delivery period begins on the day following the conclusion of the contract. In other cases, the delivery period begins from the day after receipt of the order.
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport, the customer must immediately claim the damage from the transport company.
- Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. does not assume any responsibility in the presence of obstacles in the context of suppliers or manufacturers. If the delivery or compliance with an agreed delivery period due to circumstances, which are not the responsibility of Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. become impossible, Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. You have the right to terminate the contract in whole or in part. Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. will inform the customer about this immediately. In this case, claims for damages are excluded. The customer will be informed of the existing supply limitations, before the start of the order process.
10. Expiration and reservation of domain
- The purchase price must be paid no later than when the goods are delivered.
- The delivered goods remain the property of Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. until full payment
11. Payment conditions
- Phytodoxia Lab, S.L accepts the following forms of payment: prepayment, cash on delivery, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners) and direct debit. Payment by invoice is possible for regular customers.
- In case of advance payment, the client must pay the invoice within 7 days after the conclusion of the contract in the account of Phytodoxia Lab, SL (bank details visible in the order confirmation and on the website under “Legal information” ). Shipping is done only after payment is received.
- If you are paying by direct debit, Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. is authorized, from the debit authorization by the customer, to deduct the amount of the order from the customer’s bank account. The client is responsible for covering the affected bank account. Any change in the bank account must be communicated without delay to Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. reserves the right to complain of all costs incurred due to the client’s breach of these obligations.
- In the case of cash on delivery, the customer pays the shipping fee directly to the person making the delivery. The level of tax depends on the country of delivery. You will be informed of this charge prior to completing your order.
- In case of payment by credit card, the amount will be charged only after completing the purchase.
- In case of payment through Paypal, the customer pays the invoice amount through PayPal. To pay with PayPal, the customer must register on the PayPal site. After logging in, you can confirm the payment. More information is available on the website at the time of ordering.
- From the third completed order, our customers can also request the activation of the payment by invoice.
- Immediate Transfer: The purchase price from your account is debited after the order is completed.
- Predefined rules by law apply. The costs of the reminders can be valid from the second payment reminder letter.
- Unless otherwise specified, the general provisions of the law will apply.
- The guarantee for defects caused by the customer is excluded. This is especially true in the case of misuse or unauthorized tampering attempts..
- In the case of the supply of used goods, the guarantee rights expire after one year.
- The shorter statute of limitations does not apply to claims for damages by the client for injuries to life, limbs, health and other damages caused by a serious breach of the obligations of Phytodoxia Lab, SL .. or breach intentional or gross negligent of the obligations on the part of a legal representative or delegate of Phytodoxia Lab, SL .. The shortened limitation period does not apply to claims for damages in case of negligent or intentional breach of the contract. The fundamental contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment allows the correct execution of the contract and in which the client can trust.
- If the delivered items clearly have material and / or manufacturing defects (including transport damage), we ask the customer to notify us immediately and attach a photograph.
- Regarding the guarantee given by the supplier, the customer can make use of the guarantee rights directly with the manufacturer. The responsibility of Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. is excluded from the guarantee.
13. Resignation terms
- Client claims for damages to Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. are excluded to the extent that Phytodoxia Lab, S.L. did not act intentionally or grossly negligent.
- This does not affect liability for damages resulting from injury to life, body and health, from negligent or intentional breach of contract, or whether under the Products Liability Act or from contractual negligence or breach of obligations or tort of Liability for property damage is required. The fundamental contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment allows the correct execution of the contract and in which the client can trust.
14. Right of compensation and retention
- The client is not entitled to be compensated, unless the client’s counterclaims are legally established or are indisputable. The client also has the obligation to compensate our credit law if he presents any complaint or claim against the same statements in the contract.
- The customer can only exercise a lien if his counterclaims are based on the same contract.
The data protection provisions are contained on the site, under “Security and Data Protection“.
16. Changes to the general terms and conditions / subject to change
We have the right to modify the terms and conditions unilaterally, to the extent necessary to eliminate equivalence violations that arise subsequently, or to adapt to changes in the legal or technical context. In the case of a change, we will inform the client notifying the content of the modified regulation by sending an email to the last known email address. The change is part of the contract and is valid, unless the customer objects in writing within six weeks after receiving notification of the change.
17. Reservation clause
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
18 Contract language
The language available for the conclusion of contracts is Spanish.